Kentucky people

Utah is beautiful I have been living in Kentucky since July but spent 13 of the past 15 years living mostly in Utah Valley except the last year and a half in Cache Valley. It is a beautiful wonderful place. That said having grown up in the South between Georgia and Texas there is a very special place in my heart for places like my new home in Kentucky. I love the trees out here. Also it's nice to not be drying out in the desert out there.

Hi I live near Benton KY in a little place called Sharpe. I have 6 barred rocks, 5 RI and some others. The total right now is 20 but I hope Valentines day my order will be here with a bunch more.
Moni

.Wanted One Chicken..To A 4 Year Old, That Means 11. So Now Im Addicted.

Yeah, I know how that is. I only wanted a few guineas to help with ticks. I only got the chickens to help socialize the guineas. I wound up with 19 guineas and 22 chickens!
Unfortunately, thanks to predators, I am down to one guinea. I still have 16 chickens. Only lost two when they were little. The rest were pullets who turned out to be cockerels and got given away.

jmassey, I have friends on the other side of Bowling Green who used to raise Muscovys. I'd introduce you, except the key here is used to. :)

Back
Top Bottom