Kentucky people

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Rooky1, Jan 16, 2007.

1. mario49

mario49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2008
    Eubank KY
    Quote:ok thanks

im sorry but i have 1 last Q. i read some info from monarchs education on quail post
    and it seemed like it said that i have to have a 250$ (yearly) license to transport the quail and keep them ???/ is that true its k if it is though ? jw?

No, not in KY anyway. The only quail permit you need here is for bobwhites. You don't even need a pheasant permit, in case you wanted to get some of those! [​IMG] I'm thinking I'm going to!!

And don't be sorry!! [​IMG] That's why were all here, to educate and annoy each other! [​IMG]

[​IMG] hahaha
    o ok sheeew lol thought i was in a pickle there lol![​IMG] Thanks so much ! ill probably have to annoy u 2morrow again if the slightest thing goes wrong lol![​IMG]

2. briarpatchfarms

briarpatchfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2008
    Grayson, Ky
  3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
  4. mahen8622

mahen8622 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2009
    KY
    im in western KY and ice storm has kicked my butt we still dnt have power but i SURE sis order eggs and they mailed them to me on monday and i got them yesterday i dunno if theyre all gonna die or what im praying fro power how did yall fare? [​IMG]

5. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:No, not in KY anyway. The only quail permit you need here is for bobwhites. You don't even need a pheasant permit, in case you wanted to get some of those! [​IMG] I'm thinking I'm going to!!

And don't be sorry!! [​IMG] That's why were all here, to educate and annoy each other! [​IMG]

[​IMG] hahaha
    o ok sheeew lol thought i was in a pickle there lol![​IMG] Thanks so much ! ill probably have to annoy u 2morrow again if the slightest thing goes wrong lol![​IMG]

I was leaning more towards the 'educating' part, but we all annoy each other from time to time! [​IMG]

Do you have their feed in a feeder that is open? I just used a chick feeder. If it is open, they will scratch in it just like a chicken, and waste most of it!

6. kycowgirlchick

kycowgirlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

I was lucky to be without power for only 2 hours Tuesday. I work in Danville and it is like a winter ice wonderland. Most of the community does not have electric. Then my parents live in Springfield and they still dont have electric.

7. mario49

mario49 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2008
    Eubank KY
    Quote:well i think us (and by us that means 22,000 people) can keep it a secret:oops: [​IMG]..... maybe .... ok heres the deal u pay each of us (22,000 people) 10$ bucks each twice a week and i think we will let it slide. GOT ME! ......JK JK LOL Hhahahahahahaha:lau:gig:lau:gig

8. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:[​IMG]

We didn't get more than 1/4" at my place, but others in this area did get a bit. I'm on the south side of Green River Lake.

9. shelleyd2008

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:well i think us (and by us that means 22,000 people) can keep it a secret:oops: [​IMG]..... maybe .... ok heres the deal u pay each of us (22,000 people) 10$ bucks each twice a week and i think we will let it slide. GOT ME! ......JK JK LOL Hhahahahahahaha:lau:gig:lau:gig

[​IMG] Sounds like a plan to me!! [​IMG]

10. mahen8622

mahen8622 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2009
    KY
    Im jsut outside of fulton ky 45 minutes south of paducah... i htink i just enterd pioneerville with all this no power lol ive been trying to get rid of 4 roos but i might be butchering if things get to bad.... eeeeeeeeek

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by