Kentucky people

Yeah, he has a lot of energy, would fetch til he dropped, I think that is his favorite game...
tongue.png

Just hope they don't keep him in the house all the time like we did, he'll figure out how to open the door...
lau.gif
He's a smart one.
Don't feel bad, he may show up at the little store sometime with whoever may have kept him... He'll always remember his name. And your community is so small like everyone knows each other.

Layne and I ate at that store that day we brought Coco... They have some good cooking...
droolin.gif
Gonna have to go visit you just to eat there again...
big_smile.png

This is our new addition to the family...Everyone else on here has seen her from me advertizing her for adoption. We were fostering her til we found her a home, but hubby fell in love with her as soon as he got back from the fair(sells for his dad there every year)... She actually goes straight to him without being coaxed and sits with him... I'd say other than Coco she is the only other dog we ever had that likes him. She's a miniature Pitbull... Hubby n I talked it over and decided to find a home instead for our Chiapom boy he got me(I didn't feel like going through the housebreaking thing again anyway)... He found a home extrememly fast... Much easier than giving away a Pitbull of any size! Anyway this is Maggie:
1251922446.jpg

1251920830.jpg

You cannot beat a pitbull. I've had a few mixes and they've been great dogs, never an issue out of any of them. If you understand the breed, you shouldn't have any problems. It'd be great if you all came back up, I'm sure your son would love to go fishing, we've got some huge catfish in the pond right now.

well, from further description from hubby, I think that "fox" was a coyote. Brazen son of a gun, whichever it was.

I would actually feel safer if it is a coyote, because I doubt it would go into the yard by the coops and climb the fence into the duck pen.

Oh, and I must get a pic of Baby Mama - I was out looking at her and having a chat with her this afternoon, and I noticed just how beautiful her feathers are. She is really a pretty chicken, one of the prettiest ones here, for a mutt
wink.png
. I'm sort of amazed I couldn't sell her out at Sano - I guess if it's a bantam it has to be purebred out there
roll.png
nevermind that she is unique and sweet and a good mama (even if she hasn't laid eggs yet
lau.gif
) so now, she gets to stay.

Oh,
lau.gif
and Hubby is getting rather brave, he may send me out to Sano by myself tomorrow
wink.png
depends on if the deck is finished or if Jamie wants to quit early cause it's friday. They may just knock off early and get back to it monday. I know they'll have the decking boards all on tomorrow, they'll probably wait on the rails and steps.

meri

Coyote or fox, it don't matter. It will kill everything you got. It know's that it is easier to catch a duck or chicken than a rabbit. I am no killer but, if it's around my chicken's it will be shot on site...Now he or she know's where the easy meal's are
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Yep they are such loyal dogs and always want to please. And they love everyone. I have yet to see a mean one. A fishing trip would be fun! We'll have to keep that in mind. Layne likes to fish in Shelleys pond too...

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
what a sweet looking baby!! Does she still have that "new dog smell"?
wink.png

she's beautiful, Cindy
big_smile.png

meri

Are you speaking of that nice dogsweat odor that most shorthairs are known for? Yep! That's why I invested in doggy perfume... She hates it
gig.gif

Quote:
Yep they are such loyal dogs and always want to please. And they love everyone. I have yet to see a mean one. A fishing trip would be fun! We'll have to keep that in mind. Layne likes to fish in Shelleys pond too...

Haven't seen Jaws in a while, you'll have to come and see if you can hook it again
tongue.png

Dad said my brother had put a 2-3' flathead in there 3 or 4 years ago that hasn't been seen dead, so maybe it was that one? Or a turtle
idunno.gif

Quote:
what a sweet looking baby!! Does she still have that "new dog smell"?
wink.png

she's beautiful, Cindy
big_smile.png

meri

Are you speaking of that nice dogsweat odor that most shorthairs are known for? Yep! That's why I invested in doggy perfume... She hates it
gig.gif

when my sister was down, Toby followed her everywhere, one day she put a little perfume on him, cause he was hanging on her
lau.gif
the poor guy - he looked so humiliated and ashamed. Hung his head and moped for a couple of hours.

Toby hates to smell pretty.

meri

Back
Top Bottom