Kristen’s Chickens and Farming Ventures

Good morning Kris :frow
Good morning Bob and Kris. :frow

Good Morning Bob and Bob! :frow
@rjohns39 118! Wow
@BY Bob Sydney shouldn’t feel bad at all! Three eggs is plenty for a new Mom.

Well, I won’t be joining in on the hatching fun anytime soon. I Accidentally Broke my Broody, by stealing her egg (singular!) and putting her on the Roost that night. She has shown zero interest in the nestbox once I placed it in the barn where it wouldn’t get upturned in the morning exodus from the Tractor. So I’m guessing she wasn’t that serious about Motherhood despite the puffing and posturing.

Good Morning Bob and Bob! :frow
@rjohns39 118! Wow
@BY Bob Sydney shouldn’t feel bad at all! Three eggs is plenty for a new Mom.

Well, I won’t be joining in on the hatching fun anytime soon. I Accidentally Broke my Broody, by stealing her egg (singular!) and putting her on the Roost that night. She has shown zero interest in the nestbox once I placed it in the barn where it wouldn’t get upturned in the morning exodus from the Tractor. So I’m guessing she wasn’t that serious about Motherhood despite the puffing and posturing.
I'm glad you found out before you let her start setting.

Check this post out. Sydney tried to get more eggs yesterday!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...es-stories-of-our-flock.1286630/post-22757877

Thanks for sharing Bob! This was an awesome happy read... I can’t wait to see the babies! Where did you get the hatching eggs from? I have so much catching up to do.
@CrazyChookChookLady gave me 3 of Stanley's eggs. In theory hatch could be as soon as tomorrow. I'm so nervous. 😬

Back
Top Bottom