Kristen’s Chickens and Farming Ventures

Now you’re just gloating... ;) hatching eggs and mechanic friends??? Lol, our Dodge is experiencing “electrical difficulties” and is stuck down at the pub, and I still haven’t got the Jeep Patriot running. I do have 3 CX x Roostie eggs waiting for the incubator soon though...

Today was trailer renovation day again... I ripped out the jackknife sofa, pony wall, and room dividing “brace” on the slide out. I treated for mold, and Andrew picked up two chairs to replace it all at the re-store. The mold :sick... hopefully I’ll have it back to livable in a few days, even though right now it looks like a total disaster.

Tomorrow i’m Working on my friends job, drywall and painting. We do have 2/3 of our floor joists in on the main floor for the house in though... FIL is almost back on my speaking terms list. Pictures coming soon for y’all I hope!
:celebrate:wee:yesss:

However it happens this is great news!

Now you’re just gloating... ;) hatching eggs and mechanic friends??? Lol, our Dodge is experiencing “electrical difficulties” and is stuck down at the pub, and I still haven’t got the Jeep Patriot running. I do have 3 CX x Roostie eggs waiting for the incubator soon though...

Today was trailer renovation day again... I ripped out the jackknife sofa, pony wall, and room dividing “brace” on the slide out. I treated for mold, and Andrew picked up two chairs to replace it all at the re-store. The mold :sick... hopefully I’ll have it back to livable in a few days, even though right now it looks like a total disaster.

Tomorrow i’m Working on my friends job, drywall and painting. We do have 2/3 of our floor joists in on the main floor for the house in though... FIL is almost back on my speaking terms list. Pictures coming soon for y’all I hope!

So, you have a Jeep Patriot and we have a Jeep Cherokee, and you have a Dodge. Our's is a Dodge Ram. Both of our Vehicles are not the newer models. I really don't care for one that has all the bell's and whistles that can track me wherever I go. I'm old school on many thing's.

Speaking about renovation, we need to take out the old porch decking and put in a new one. I want the new one a bit different though. I want to be able to sit out there and drink my coffee.

My next door neighbor is always busy making something or other. Now she's busy using tiles to create meral's. She already made one of a cactus in a pot. I told her that she need's to make one of a big chicken. :gigShe has 5 hen's and a roo that she got from me.

Good luck on the drywall and painting job!

So, you have a Jeep Patriot and we have a Jeep Cherokee, and you have a Dodge. Our's is a Dodge Ram. Both of our Vehicles are not the newer models. I really don't care for one that has all the bell's and whistles that can track me wherever I go. I'm old school on many thing's.

Speaking about renovation, we need to take out the old porch decking and put in a new one. I want the new one a bit different though. I want to be able to sit out there and drink my coffee.

My next door neighbor is always busy making something or other. Now she's busy using tiles to create meral's. She already made one of a cactus in a pot. I told her that she need's to make one of a big chicken. :gigShe has 5 hen's and a roo that she got from me.

Good luck on the drywall and painting job!

Immortalize the feather babies with chunks of tile! Sounds way more interesting than a potted cactus to me!
Good morning Kris :frow Looking forward to those pics :pop

Morning! :frow Ish. Pictures are Coming soon, things have been a little intense lately... I’m hoping we can get everything worked out soon though. FIL is being nice (we think he is sick or something) but most everything else is chaos.

Night before last we had some heavy rains, then midway through the night the wind picked up, but not at the right angle to really buffet the trailer. We unfortunately slept through it. Yesterday morning I cleared the condensation from the windows and promptly hauled Andrew out of bed. I had soggy miserable chickens.

The tarp tore off Barney and the Littles tractor overnight and everyone was thoroughly soaked and quite cold. They went into crates with almost no fussing they were so miserable. It took us about two hours to get everyone set up in the barn with birdnetting and haybales to provide owl protection. Everyone is now dry and happy, and I haven’t had to feed them for two days, I just scooped out some of the mouse’s stashed feed from between the bales for them!

Sammy and his Littles are still doing ok in their meat tractor, but I will have to get something better set up for them this week especially with the slight possibility of freezing temperatures.

10 of the Boys are making a oneway trip on Thursday, as are the guys from the other person’s hatch. Andrew is working weekends at the pub, and I am putting in most of my time on this rental project for our friend.

Back
Top Bottom