Kristen’s Chickens and Farming Ventures

Thanks guys! I took it easy today at the job site... mostly because I forgot to bring a roller for the paint, again. So I put in three and a half hours painting trim and holding a ladder. For a “our house” update I took some pictures when we got home, while “borrowing” FIL’s generator until we can get ours running again. The lighting isn’t stellar but here’s where we at.

08645654-9931-4385-90CB-036EF41C1A1D.jpeg
76A05F20-92D7-4DC1-8335-881DFA97688C.jpeg
C779363A-E85D-4222-9763-B6EE960224E8.jpeg

Thanks guys! I took it easy today at the job site... mostly because I forgot to bring a roller for the paint, again. So I put in three and a half hours painting trim and holding a ladder. For a “our house” update I took some pictures when we got home, while “borrowing” FIL’s generator until we can get ours running again. The lighting isn’t stellar but here’s where we at.

View attachment 2009532View attachment 2009533View attachment 2009534
All progress is good progress! Looking good.:celebrate

our Floor Joists are in and we are working on the Blocking that ties them together. Well, Andrew Is, I won’t work on it again until FIL is in Cuba

Oh? Is he planning on going again soon? (Please say yes :fl)

Our weather has been awfully wet and nasty, which is slowing things up significantly.

Sorry to hear about the weather there (and a bit envious too :hmm:cool:). I hope it clears up soon. Glad to hear of progress despite the weather (and FIL). Go Andrew! :ya

View attachment 2009532View attachment 2009533View attachment 2009534
Wow! Looking good!:clap

Wall frames next? Will they be prefab or do you have to build them from scratch?

Back
Top Bottom