Ladies, Do you know how to change a tire on your vehicle?

Ladies, do you know how to change a tire on your vehicle?

• Yes, I do and I will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but prefer not to

• No way

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, but I'd be willing to learn

• Total voters
i can change tires and do a general service on my car and bikes, im a jillaroo, so when theres a possibility that you can get stuck in the middle of a paddock in the middle of nowhere you tend to learn these things real quick, coz its a darn long walk back to the homestead...

I know HOW to change a tire. In theory.

Just like my husband knows HOW to clean the house and do dishes. In theory.

I'm not saying we have a marriage with traditional roles. I'm saying he's a lazy turd and would never do ANYTHING if there weren't some things I refused to do.
roll.png

My father wouldn't let me get my license until I could change a tire, plugs, points and drive a stick shift(starting on a hill in snow). I got a tool box for my 16 birthday to go with my new car skills.
smile.png

Quote:
Are you my sister? My dad was the same way, my sister was not allowed to drive till she could change a tire, check oil, he never made her change it, but she had to be able to call and let him know what belt was broke/missing. Mind you this was before everyone had a cell.... If you ever have to change a tire most manuels(the book in the glove compartment) will show you a picture of exactly how to place jack, how to remove tire etc...

Back
Top Bottom