The Angry Hen

Crossing the Road
6 Years
Dec 17, 2016
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Hello,

This thread is for people to say what they like about others.
What you do is mention someone and say something nice about them.

For example,
person 1; I like that you are very helpful @ !
person 2; @ Thank you very much! I like that you always make awesome threads! *So on*

Nothing rude, inappropriate and no dislikes please.
Everybody needs a little compliment, when you feel down, or want to make friends and I hope this helps the BYC community grow!

I hope this thread is fun and I hope everybody likes it.
All BYC rules apply.

I am also hoping that by the end- (hopefully not soon) -of this thread we will all have new friends and feel good about our old friends.

I hope you all like this idea!
Have fun, and God bless!

-The Angry Hen

Hello,

@sassysarah123, I think you are a very good friend and I am pleased to know you. You always make fun threads, and help lift my threads. Thank you Sarah!

@Leah567, you are a very helpful and fun friend to have. If I need help making ideas for threads, you are there to help. And I am proud to have you as a friend! Thank you!

@Hybridchucks, you seem to always be cheerful and are always friendly. It is always nice talking to you! And you are helpful as well! Thank you!

@jolly wattles, you are very nice and thank you for compliments. And thank you for giving more ideas for threads! Have fun in Maine! Lol. Thank you!

@biophiliac, you are very nice and thanks you for joining my contests! It is nice to have you as a friend, thank you!

@alexa009, you are very sweet and helpful! I am very happy to have you as a friend!
Thanks you so much for being my friend!

I will be adding as time goes on, trust me!
Thank ya'll for making me feel welcome! :hugs

-The Angry Hen

Of course you are welcome and fun too! Here is something i found while looking for something else as usual. lol Any body else think it's cool?
chicken-anatomy-bones-chicken-anatomy-bones-human-body-diagram.gif

Thank you @biophiliac! :hugs

Lol, I have never seen that! Wow!
The main question is: What were you researching? :lau

-The Angry Hen

P.S And thank you for sharing that! I learn something new each day! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom