LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I can't be the only one who thinks the new font style and size changing options should not be pfm only 🙁 they would increase accessibility of the website

So many people don't understand what its like to have a disability and find things like this behind a paywall or still inaccessible
I can't even figure out how to make mine back to the size it was. I think its only on computers, which I don't do

I can't be the only one who thinks the new font style and size changing options should not be pfm only 🙁 they would increase accessibility of the website

So many people don't understand what its like to have a disability and find things like this behind a paywall or still inaccessible
I didn't even know they'd made changes...

That being said, they have to go with the majority of the people. I'm not saying this to be mean, just looking at it from a different perspective. It's a perk beyond the basic website. It costs money to run a site like this and they need to entice people to donate. If I could afford it, I would pay for mine. I just happened to have won it.

I didn't even know they'd made changes...

That being said, they have to go with the majority of the people. I'm not saying this to be mean, just looking at it from a different perspective. It's a perk beyond the basic website. It costs money to run a site like this and they need to entice people to donate. If I could afford it, I would pay for mine. I just happened to have won it.
I understand that perspective, I would have no issue with it if it where a nice frivolous extra but its not. it is something that can change whether somebody can use the website or not

And the people who need it are the people who are less likely to be able to afford it. It just seems to me that its not being taken into consideration at all

I understand that perspective, I would have no issue with it if it where a nice frivolous extra but its not. it is something that can change whether somebody can use the website or not

And the people who need it are the people who are less likely to be able to afford it. It just seems to me that its not being taken into consideration at all
I get that
It's not much of an issue for me, but I believe it should be designed with more consideration, to accommodate folks with disabilities. I don't see how doing so would make it harder for anyone else to use, so I don't see why they would ever need to go with what suits the "majority".

I love byc a lot, and all things are a work in progress imo, so perhaps adjustments will eventually be made

A few updates since I won't be active here for a while due to the eggs in the incubator hatching next Saturday(April 6th) or the beginning of the week after.

The duckling that my ducks hatched out themselves ended up passing in my lap this morning. Still not sure what happened as it was happily walking around my lap a few minutes before it sat down and passed away.

I've got a few interviews for places very soon. I'll at least keep you all updated on this.

The broody hen has been getting off the eggs more often than she should so I'll be checking on them more until they hatch.

A few updates since I won't be active here for a while due to the eggs in the incubator hatching next Saturday(April 6th) or the beginning of the week after.

The duckling that my ducks hatched out themselves ended up passing in my lap this morning. Still not sure what happened as it was happily walking around my lap a few minutes before it sat down and passed away.

I've got a few interviews for places very soon. I'll at least keep you all updated on this.

The broody hen has been getting off the eggs more often than she should so I'll be checking on them more until they hatch.
Sorry to hear about the duckling. 🫂

Hope you'll have a great hatch. Sorry about the duckling. Sometimes they pass for no apparent reason, and it's hard :hugs

Heartbreaking when they pass, 💔 I am so sorry. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom