Liege Fighter Information

Blw18

Songster
Apr 16, 2020
Next week, I will be receiving around a dozen liege fighter chicks. Good information on the internet is few and far between and I don’t know what’s truly accurate. Does anyone have any first hand experience with the breed and could give me a good rundown of them?

Yeah I’ve read that they need a little higher protein feed than normal but I’m not sure. Mine should be shipping out tomorrow so I’ll post pics as soon as they are all settled in whenever they come in. I’m really excited about getting the opportunity to raise these birds. I joined a liege fighter Facebook group and that’s been helpful seeing what other birds breeders have and how they care for them.

I'm welcoming some soon as well, I will be following this thread and looking forward to information and updates. Any input on good rooster feed would be welcome, I assume at their size they will need something a little extra.

It’s a lot of different colors. There’s blues of different shades, black, different browns, and mixes all in between. I’m not really sure what some of them will turn out looking like. They all look different in markings, shades, etc. I’ll take some better pics when I get home from work of them outside of the brooder. That red light makes it hard to see different colors.
5D9D002F-0AD2-42FD-892A-3E428A7571FD.jpeg
149E1634-7559-4980-9903-740B901D91D1.jpeg

Me neither. That’s one of the things that drew me to them. I found it great that all these color varieties of different combinations are bred together and you never know what you’re going to get. In other breeds, mixes of color varieties always seem to be treated like mutts.

Back
Top Bottom