List your chicken breeds here!!

writerskramp

Chirping
Oct 20, 2020
Barred Rocks and Rhode Island Reds are standards.. Utilitarian. Did some Jersey Giants last spring.. It's been a riot! Everyday.. busted two windows and rearrange the egg house to roost daily.. Docile my proboscis..

Old-clucker-55

Chirping
Dec 1, 2019
NW Iowa
1-Blue Andalusian 2-Black Australorps 2-Light Brahmas 1-Cream Legbar 1-Silver Spangled Hamburg 2-Buff Orpingtons 1-Rhode Island Red 1-Speckled Sussex 1-Whiting True Blue 1-Whiting True Green

rumbleBee_STi

Songster
Jun 10, 2020
Sylva, North Carolina
White leghorns
buff brahmas
Silver laced Wyandotte’s
Asian Blacks
Black copper Maran
Easter Eggers
Splash Sizzle Cochin bantam
Black sizzle Cochin bantam
Jap fantail/silkie mix bantam
Silkie/Cochin mix bantam
Silver spangled Hamburg

Aji Dulce

Songster
Jun 30, 2013
Wake Forest NC
Hi!
I am trying to collect as many breeds as i can, but downside to this, every time i search, i really don't end up with that many more. If you have chickens, please list what breed they are, and please don't use abbreviations (SS, RIR, EE etc.). I can never understand what they mean.
Thank you!!
I keep Mottled Javas

HeatherKellyB

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
May 31, 2019
Moore County, NC
Brabanter
Sapphire gems
Production blues
Easter eggers
Golden comets
Black sexlink
Black australorp
Brabanter's!!! I have tried to hatch some and had no luck but the eggs had to travel a long way to get to me. I still so dearly want some of them! I'll try again at some point. I love all of my chickens, but crested birds are my weakness when it comes to beauty :love

Duckee

Songster
Jun 11, 2014
Southern Illinois
Brabanter's!!! I have tried to hatch some and had no luck but the eggs had to travel a long way to get to me. I still so dearly want some of them! I'll try again at some point. I love all of my chickens, but crested birds are my weakness when it comes to beauty :love
They are an all around great breed. I wish I could have a rooster to breed her to :(
Im shocked they arent more popular!
Ideal Poultry still sells the chicks I think. But you have to preorder and be wait listed. Im not sure if they sell fertile eggs.

ChloeSilkie08

Songster
Sep 10, 2020
Arkansas
1 Black Copper Maran Rooster (Sunny)
2 Black Copper Maran Hens
1 Blue Splash Maran Hen
1 Blue Maran Hen (Mia)
1 Blue Copper Maran Hen (Aspen)
1 Columbian Wyandotte Hen
1 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hen (Autumn)
1 Easter Egger Hen
1 Olive Egger Hen (Debby)
1 Swedish Flower Hen (Blossom)
1 Austra White Hen (Ms. White)
1 Blue Orpington Hen
1 Buff Orpington Hen (Sadie)
1 Lavender Orpington Hen (Lav)
1 Blue Andalusian Hen (Kimmy)
1 Silkie Easter Egger (Elsie)
9 Silkies (Sugar, Snow, Sophia, Percy, Muffin, Gingersnap, Dottie, Petunia, & Opal)

Top Bottom