List your chicken breeds here!!

Barred Rocks and Rhode Island Reds are standards.. Utilitarian. Did some Jersey Giants last spring.. It's been a riot! Everyday.. busted two windows and rearrange the egg house to roost daily.. Docile my proboscis..

1-Blue Andalusian 2-Black Australorps 2-Light Brahmas 1-Cream Legbar 1-Silver Spangled Hamburg 2-Buff Orpingtons 1-Rhode Island Red 1-Speckled Sussex 1-Whiting True Blue 1-Whiting True Green

White leghorns
buff brahmas
Silver laced Wyandotte’s
Asian Blacks
Black copper Maran
Easter Eggers
Splash Sizzle Cochin bantam
Black sizzle Cochin bantam
Jap fantail/silkie mix bantam
Silkie/Cochin mix bantam
Silver spangled Hamburg

Hi!
I am trying to collect as many breeds as i can, but downside to this, every time i search, i really don't end up with that many more. If you have chickens, please list what breed they are, and please don't use abbreviations (SS, RIR, EE etc.). I can never understand what they mean.
Thank you!!
I keep Mottled Javas

Brabanter
Sapphire gems
Production blues
Easter eggers
Golden comets
Black sexlink
Black australorp
Brabanter's!!! I have tried to hatch some and had no luck but the eggs had to travel a long way to get to me. I still so dearly want some of them! I'll try again at some point. I love all of my chickens, but crested birds are my weakness when it comes to beauty :love

Brabanter's!!! I have tried to hatch some and had no luck but the eggs had to travel a long way to get to me. I still so dearly want some of them! I'll try again at some point. I love all of my chickens, but crested birds are my weakness when it comes to beauty :love
They are an all around great breed. I wish I could have a rooster to breed her to :(
Im shocked they arent more popular!
Ideal Poultry still sells the chicks I think. But you have to preorder and be wait listed. Im not sure if they sell fertile eggs.

1 Black Copper Maran Rooster (Sunny)
2 Black Copper Maran Hens
1 Blue Splash Maran Hen
1 Blue Maran Hen (Mia)
1 Blue Copper Maran Hen (Aspen)
1 Columbian Wyandotte Hen
1 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hen (Autumn)
1 Easter Egger Hen
1 Olive Egger Hen (Debby)
1 Swedish Flower Hen (Blossom)
1 Austra White Hen (Ms. White)
1 Blue Orpington Hen
1 Buff Orpington Hen (Sadie)
1 Lavender Orpington Hen (Lav)
1 Blue Andalusian Hen (Kimmy)
1 Silkie Easter Egger (Elsie)
9 Silkies (Sugar, Snow, Sophia, Percy, Muffin, Gingersnap, Dottie, Petunia, & Opal)

Back
Top Bottom