Lonely and Looking for Love in Southern Ohio

Farmgirl1878

Crowing
7 Years
Mar 17, 2017
Piketon, Ohio
My Coop
My Coop
Javier, the six month old standard SLW cockerel, is looking for some older, more experienced ladies with whom he can drag his wing and dance the dance of love... He's handsome, he's friendly (to chicks and other bipeds), he's looking for love in all the wrong places. The ladies in his neighborhood are far too young for his tastes and experience. He's living in Pike County, Ohio, but is willing to relocate for the right group of ladies.

IMG_6914.JPG
IMG_6926.JPG
IMG_6927.JPG
IMG_6929.JPG
IMG_7465.JPG
IMG_7483.JPG
IMG_7526.JPG

Javier, the six month old standard SLW cockerel, is looking for some older, more experienced ladies with whom he can drag his wing and dance the dance of love... He's handsome, he's friendly (to chicks and other bipeds), he's looking for love in all the wrong places. The ladies in his neighborhood are far too young for his tastes and experience. He's living in Pike County, Ohio, but is willing to relocate for the right group of ladies.

View attachment 1578907 View attachment 1578909 View attachment 1578910 View attachment 1578911 View attachment 1578912 View attachment 1578913 View attachment 1578914
I don't think Backyard Chickens allows selling here. It's wonderful that you're giving/selling him though. Was/Is he mean?

View attachment 1578907 View attachment 1578909 View attachment 1578910 View attachment 1578911 View attachment 1578912 View attachment 1578913 View attachment 1578914

He’s lovely! And I love the “ad”. The title roped me in and the pics make me wish I could take him. Hope you find a nice harem for him.

I don't think Backyard Chickens allows selling here. It's wonderful that you're giving/selling him though. Was/Is he mean?

This is the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the site. :)

Well, Javier’s gone to a better place... Nooooo, or the crock pot!! He’s moved up to Ross County Ohio! My big man should wake up tomorrow in rooster nirvana. He’s going to have lots of older ladies to woo and a big chicken yard and be fed organic chow. And I already miss him...

Well, Javier’s gone to a better place... Nooooo, or the crock pot!! He’s moved up to Ross County Ohio! My big man should wake up tomorrow in rooster nirvana. He’s going to have lots of older ladies to woo and a big chicken yard and be fed organic chow. And I already miss him...
Aww I’m glad for him! :hugs it’s hard to lose a pet

Back
Top Bottom