Lonely chick, is he gonna be ok

Is it normal for them to keep pecking at each other's feet and if so how long before they stop... These girls are so adorable the RIR is a little weak but she's eating a drinking.. it's 99 in there home but she still looks cold the others seem fine tho I have alot of concerns
My chicks used to peck at eachother's feet all the time. Never aggressively, just curiosity. They won't hurt eachother. They'll stop after a few days.

I just noticed the wobbling part. Try giving her a tiny bit of molasses or sugar mixed with water. Sugar feeds the brain and keeps vital organs running. Were these chicks shipped?
Yes just picked up from post office today they sent a pack mix that turned green they've eaten that I haven't tried this tho how much of everything should I put in a 16onc bottle water

If they're fresh from the post office they're probably just tired and a little stressed. It doesn't take much sugar to help them out, I would say for the number of chicks you have about a half a teaspoon for that much water. I've never really measured it, I also put a splash of acv in their water

The RIR has eaten egg yolk sugar water and it still has shakes, she does not walk around as much as the others and when she does walk it's lower to the ground

Back
Top Bottom