Look who arrived today!

So Sorry to hear of your loss.We all know it happens with young chicks.You did a great job with her,but sometimes it's just not met to be.Keep your head up and enjoy your new babies and that wonderful daughter of yours...... chip
highfive.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I was hoping the thread ended happy :( You really did everything you could and at least you made her last days as comfortable as you could.

Your chicks are beautiful and you've got great progress going on with the coop/run! You reminded me of my fiance', anytime he does anything strenuous he must have a nice cold "drink". I believe he thinks that is his reward.

I just read this whole thread and was really rooting for your Hobbit, so sad when I got to the last page and saw she didn't make it :(

Looks like you're doing a wonderful job with all these babies though, they are so cute!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I was hoping the thread ended happy :( You really did everything you could and at least you made her last days as comfortable as you could.

Your chicks are beautiful and you've got great progress going on with the coop/run! You reminded me of my fiance', anytime he does anything strenuous he must have a nice cold "drink". I believe he thinks that is his reward.

Good beer is always a reward for something. Any excuse!

Good beer is always a reward for something. Any excuse!

LOL, We experiment with the idea of making our own beer...Just to try it out. I make everything from my laundry detergent, lotions, shampoos, soaps, I cook a lot etc,.. So making things are NOT out of the realm for us but I'm sure it wouldn't be as good as someone with experience! We seen those make your own beer kits at sears I think it was and I just had a feeling it wouldn't be anything amazing & probably better off going to just buy a pack of something. I have one every now and again, but I'm not hooked on the idea I suppose, I won't even finish a can really. I just like a few tastes and I'm done! lol Now give me some loose leaf tea from teavana or adagio and I'm thriled! :)

I would be interested to know how you make the beer though? What supplies you have to have? Just for curiosity?

ETA: Your chicks look so tiny and cute out in the garden! Do they come to you or show any sort of interest in you guys?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom