Looking for newborn goslings or goose eggs in Louisiana

Duc Duk Guse

In the Brooder
Oct 1, 2022
I am getting to know my way around my waterfowls and I think I'm ready to expand beyond ducks. I'm looking for newborn goslings or fertile goose eggs in my region. Any aid towards finding where to get the eggs is appreciated!

I am getting to know my way around my waterfowls and I think I'm ready to expand beyond ducks. I'm looking for newborn goslings or fertile goose eggs in my region. Any aid towards finding where to get the eggs is appreciated!
Mark Lumetta
Amite, la.
504 451 6655
He's the waterfowl go to guy. If he doesn't have any he probably knows where to point you.
Also you can subscribe to the Louisiana Market bulletin put out by the department of agriculture and it has alot of classifieds for all kinds of stuff

Just so you know mark has some of the most beautiful mandarins out there

Mark Lumetta
Amite, la.
504 451 6655
He's the waterfowl go to guy. If he doesn't have any he probably knows where to point you.
Also you can subscribe to the Louisiana Market bulletin put out by the department of agriculture and it has alot of classifieds for all kinds of stuff

Just so you know mark has some of the most beautiful mandarins out there
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! YOURE A GODSEND!

So happy for you your ready and I have never looked back from getting geese.... But you have time till late winter early spring to figure out what kind of geese you want. There are a few different breeds. Do some reassure and enjoy the adventure... Check out the Livestock conervitory for different breeds. Just to get a idea. Look on Metzers Farms comparison chart for some of there characteristics. Then maybe find a breeder in your area for the goose of your dreams...

Back
Top Bottom