ChickenPeep

Faith & Feathers
11 Years
May 1, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Hello all,

I am located in the Kansas City area and am looking for some silkie pullets. I absolutely cannot have a rooster since I live in the city so I need to be sure they are female. If you breed silkies and have any available now or in the spring please contact me. Thank you!

I have a red Pyle 5 month old pullet for sale. Asking $150 and can ship express overnight for $45.

754A8CE0-BDEB-499D-B618-2340D09306FB.jpeg

We are in central Missouri. I have a bunch of silkies that I hatch throughout the year. I am sold out of growouts but should have more in the fall. I won’t know sex until they crow or lay.
I do have plenty of chicks available through the year. Most of my customers sell their roosters or get crow collars. My boys are excellent breeders so they sell quick :)

Lazy j Ranch

I am in southwest Missouri and have several young hens, just downsizing a bit. Guarantee healthy, $15 each. Have black and white.

We are in central Missouri. I have a bunch of silkies that I hatch throughout the year. I am sold out of growouts but should have more in the fall. I won’t know sex until they crow or lay.
I do have plenty of chicks available through the year. Most of my customers sell their roosters or get crow collars. My boys are excellent breeders so they sell quick :)

Lazy j Ranch

Back
Top Bottom