Lost Dog looking for a home (Arkansas)

dainerra

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 4, 2011
This boy showed up at my house last week. If he isn't claimed in a couple more days, he is going to need a new home.

He's good with chickens (pays zero attention to them). Good with cats as far as I can tell. LOVES kids. Good with other dogs.
And seems to have been a house dog before he turned up here.

Pretty dog,but try posting him on craigslist,he can find his or a new home faster on there. Also make flyers and hang them at stores and stuff. :)

Jake went to a new home with a co-worker. He is an indoor dog and has his very own 4yr old boy to play with.
I posted flyers. Radio spot. Facebook pet groups for the area. Ad in the local paper.

I am pretty sure it is illegal to list/post a dog on Craigslist

You can "rehome" dogs on Craigslist, but you cannot sell them. It isn't illegal in the sense that the cops are going come knock on your door, it is just against Craigslist policies. Craigslist is really against backyard breeders and puppy mills, and the "community" that views the ads has the option to "flag" them and get the inappropriate ads removed. Some areas are more active than others. It was impossible for a "pet for sale" ad to stay on the board in Alaska, but Oklahoma, Kansas, and Maryland are lot more relaxed about it. It all depends on how the community views the ads...

we really don't have a local craigslist anyway. The closest area is actually about 3 hours away.

Back
Top Bottom