Lost one of my drakes today :( * Change that to, I lost 2 ducks!

hugs.gif

Quote:
That made me cry, so nice a poem and lovely editing of the pic.

I have had the honor of meeting Willis, he was a very good companion. So sorry Bec.
hugs.gif
to all.

Oh, I had only teared up until I saw that...I was crying like a baby trying to read it! DH even teared up....it takes a lot for him, he is not attached to any of the feathered friends here, but he Willis held a special place in his heart.

Ok, so this morning I went out to check on everyone and noticed that my Khaki hen is missing. We are thinking that may have been her. I have been very sick the last few days and DH has been doing the feeding. He doesn't do a thorough head count like I do everyday, so he can't recall if she has been around. It is sad regardless on who it was in the yard, but I plan on taking a walk today over to the nearest pond where Willis hangs out and see if he is over there. if not then I know for sure it was him AND Ducky was taken too. But as of right now, I know the 2 of them are missing and only 1 body was found. I didn't look at the body well enough because I was too sad, so I am not sure who it was, wasn't really thinking of the possibility that it may not be him since he is my only free ranger out of the group of ducks.

It's not that I don't care about Ducky, but I am so hoping to find Willis over at the pond today...
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom