lots of pics of my future coop... lots of progress pics 11/6/2011

Yeah my dad got it for free from one of his construction jobs. It was used as a concession stand but they didn’t want it anymore. My dad was told to pull it away to the dump site so he asked if he could just take it home, they said as long as he got it out of their sight they didn’t care what he did with it. So here it is!
big_smile.png

I'm working on posting new pics
Here we go
I have replaced the siding that needed to be replaced
67676_dsc_0449.jpg

67676_dsc_0450.jpg

67676_dsc_0451.jpg

taken off the door that I need to work on and fixed a window
67676_dsc_0453.jpg

and put up some new walls
67676_dsc_0454.jpg

among other small things not listed
its comeing along!

Last edited:
That is looking great! Congrats on having a fun, rewarding project. Your chickens are going to love it. Please keep posting pics. Your hard work will surely inspire others!
big_smile.png

woot.gif
Here are my new free nest boxes
bun.gif
I'm so happy lol they need a lil work but they are going to be so cool when I'm all done! One of my old neighbors used to have chickens a long time ago, but he kept the nest boxes in his barn and heard I was working on a new chicken house so he said if I would pick them up he would let me have them for free
ya.gif

67676_csc_0544.jpg

This is some wood I'm going to use for some of the walls
67676_csc_0556.jpg

Here is some wire I'm going to put up over the windows so I can keep them open over night and still keep pests out
67676_csc_0557.jpg

These are the tresses that will support the lean-to that will be coming off the left side of the chicken house that we will store hay and stuff under
67676_dsc_0522.jpg

Here are the steps that will come out the left side of the front porch
67676_dsc_0555.jpg

And last but not least dad and I finally got up the front porch
celebrate.gif

67676_csc_0558.jpg

Back
Top Bottom