Making chocolate silver laced orpington

HAPPY EASTER
1f337.png

Any new updates???
1f601.png

Disaster happened last night! A snake went into the brooder and killed all the birds inside.
1f62d.png
1f624.png

Lost all birds hatched 2 weeks ago. Saw a few were definitely chocolate laced. I don't understand why it killed the birds and didn't eat them all. This morning scared me death as I touched it while I taking the dead birds out. it was sleeping underneath the radiant heater

Disaster happened last night! A snake went into the brooder and killed all the birds inside.
1f62d.png
1f624.png

Lost all birds hatched 2 weeks ago. Saw a few were definitely chocolate laced. I don't understand why it killed the birds and didn't eat them all. This morning scared me death as I touched it while I taking the dead birds out. it was sleeping underneath the radiant heater

Sorry for your loss.
Ive been there myself.

The moonshiner, Kikisgirls, 1cock2hens, and pioneerchick816: thanks so much for your moral support! It means a lot to me! :hugs

Are you going to be able to fix this brooder in the future..so snakes won't get back in it?

We want you to continue with your project...
We love it!

Oh no!!! That sucks Iam so sorry!!!! Keep trying you will do it!!! I want to see some chocolate sliver laced chickens!!
1f601.png
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Back
Top Bottom