~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen a henny feathered Serama? He's only two months old, but he should have SOMETHING pointy on him by now! Put your thumb over his head; you'd think you were looking at a pullet! I'll give him a little longer to grow boy feathers, otherwise he'd be a good project bird for somebody!
31816_img_1337.jpg

Last edited:
No, man, he even hangs out with the girls! One of these days I'm gonna catch him doing their hair or nails!

Hey guys I'm new to birds. I just read all 140 pages of this thread lol. Yesterday I set 21 serama eggs in the incubator that I bought from eBay. Not sure of the quality
sad.png
but I just found this thread after I ordered the eggs so I wasn't informed of who to ask about eggs here...and of course I'm new so not in the position to ask favors from people who aren't already overtly selling. Anyway you all have beautiful birds and I hope to get to learn from you and get some quality in
smile.png
I may be getting these primarily as pets but I want them to also be good in form. Not too concerned about specific colors.. They all seem so pretty!

Btw, no letting this thread die! I had a question. The air sack is visible before setting the eggs in the incubator right? Or am I mistaken? If so will the ones that are free floating have a chance of hatching? Or am I confused/ looking at the wrong thing? Thx!

Quote:
I'll make him a lil' too-too if ya need one for him
gig.gif
lau.gif
Bless his poor lil' heart, he can't help it if he's a lil' more feminine (is that toenail polish I see?)

Hi again!
big_smile.png
These are my Seramas! How do they look? The black ones tail stands up straight also, he was just grooming.
big_smile.png

61450_img_9875.jpg

Thanks, Gerbil

Just bought a pair of young birds and five tiny chicks from reesepoultry
smile.png
pics after we finish driving home and I can get to a computer. Her adult birds are gorgeous and the baby silkies look like walking cotton balls lol

Are serama hens very broody? I would like to hatch a few out when i get one. Ive seen quite a few pics of broody hens with chicks so i thought id ask, lol. How broody compared to silkies? Thanks Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom