March Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Yeah a good candler is on the list as I’m using a small one of my bf he thinks it’s about 200/250 lumens I used a bigger one he thinks has more could see better but hard to handle..so I’ll be ordering one soon...hopefully in day 14 I can see more I’ll at least be able to tell if there’s more growth dark areas in shell...

Well please can I have some reassurance - the suspense is killing me. No activity on my eggs in incubator or under broody. I'm nearly at the end of day 21. Can't hear any chirping or see any pipping. Can I candle tonight without harming them to see if they are still alive??

My serama hen is egg bound but the vet says she has a fever so have some antibiotics. She is separated and looking very sorry for herself not eating or drinking anything and can't hold herself to walk :hit

Hi, you can get what you need here no script decent prices too.https://allbirdproducts.com
Thank you SA farms I will try that. One of the turkeys is doing well and I bought 4 bantam chicks so it isn't lonely. The one doing the worst I have isolated. There is a clicking noise that I suspect somehow it has a respiratory issue. Everything I see (older posts) says use Tylan for that but it requires a prescript nowadays. Currently researching how best to help the struggling one.

Back
Top Bottom