March Hatch-Along Thread- Come Hatch With Us!!!!!

inthesticks

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 24, 2012
Massachusetts
Welcome Welcome! We continue on into March & once again I am hatching! Come one come all, if you have something hatching in Mach let us know!
big_smile.png
Can't wait to see how many of the Feb Hatchers continue onto here....like me
hide.gif

So I am already started on a new batch of fluffy butts! & soon I will have yet another incubator to use! Very excited that I wont have to wait a few days to set my quail eggs
jumpy.gif

New to incubating Or Haven't been on here long....
Set dates/Hatch dates
How many? what kind(s)?- what % of humidity do you like to keep?

Look forward to seeing familiar 'faces' & more new ones!

Set on 2/20
Hatch date 03/13
99.5-100 @ 30-40% & up to 65% for lockdown
29 eggs- 18 Japanese Bantams, 9 Easter Eggers, 1 Easter Egger/Rhode Island Red, & 1 Easter Egger/New Hampshire

Hi Sticks! I am setting some more eggs under another broody sometime this weekend, so I should have some around st. paddies day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then when I get back home from spring break I will set more in the bator!

I'M ADDICTED
barnie.gif

I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due on the 7th and the 10th!!

(already planning what I am filling bator #1 with after the 27th of this month!!!) HA!!

multi-stars-smiley.gif

I'm here too.
Due to hatch in March:

2 of my own sets of eggs set: 2/11 and 2/19 hatch dates are: 3/4 & 3/12
Crested Cream Legbars: set 2/21 hatch date 3/14

For the Easter hatch a long I will hopefully be setting some of my own and I placed an order for 2 dozen local RIR eggs. Set date on those will be 3/9 hatch date will be 3/30.

This is the first time to hatch eggs in over 50 years for me.
old.gif
I've got 30 eggs coming today/ tomorrow??? They will be hens choice from the following list. Ameraucanas, Barnevelders, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Black Copper Marans, Blue Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Olive Eggers, Welsummers, Wheaten Marans. Should be due about the 15th of March.
farmhand aka Clifford aka Grandpa
smile.png

I'm so eggsited to see so many familar faces! I'm going to set my eggs in my bator in a few hours, then I'm going to put some more eggs to be sat on out in the coop-see if I get any takers sometime next week.

Here's to everyone having a successful hatch!!
jumpy.gif

Hello all, this is my first time incubating and I just set today. So just around the Ides of March.

Set Day: 2/21
Hatch Day: 3/14
99.5°
22 Eggs (22 eggs in all, 6 french black copper marans, 6 buff brahma and 10 of our own "mutt" eggs (BO over EE, BO and BR))

Last edited:
I'M ADDICTED
barnie.gif
I know right???? Dec, Jan, Feb, & now March for me - & tonight I will be cleaning out a bator I was just given tonight & the one I just used to move my eggs over to & then to add my quail eggs. The other bator will be for when I get enough eggs from my Cayugas-one finally started laying again!!!!
I'M HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due on the 7th and the 10th!!

(already planning what I am filling bator #1 with after the 27th of this month!!!) HA!!
Nice!! yeah March Madness for sure all around - I have now been dubbed the bird lady - I even have people(not chicken people like us) looking up different breeds because they are so interested by what I talk about!!!
lau.gif

I'm here too.
Due to hatch in March:

2 of my own sets of eggs set: 2/11 and 2/19 hatch dates are: 3/4 & 3/12
Crested Cream Legbars: set 2/21 hatch date 3/14

For the Easter hatch a long I will hopefully be setting some of my own and I placed an order for 2 dozen local RIR eggs. Set date on those will be 3/9 hatch date will be 3/30.
OOO crested cream legbars
ep.gif
love crested creatures! For the Easter hatch I think I will do my Cayugas - I have only ever hatched out one batch of them before & all the fertile eggs hatched & adorable babies were peeping all about! Also will be my first Easter hatch-a-long where to even begin w/ that soooo many posts already & haven't even set eggs for it yet!!!!

This is the first time to hatch eggs in over 50 years for me.
old.gif
I've got 30 eggs coming today/ tomorrow??? They will be hens choice from the following list. Ameraucanas, Barnevelders, Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, Black Copper Marans, Blue Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Olive Eggers, Welsummers, Wheaten Marans. Should be due about the 15th of March.
farmhand aka Clifford aka Grandpa
smile.png
Welcome back to the addiction! Wonderful possibilities there! GL with the batch n hatch!! Can't wait to see what you end up with for breeds -
I'm so eggsited to see so many familar faces! I'm going to set my eggs in my bator in a few hours, then I'm going to put some more eggs to be sat on out in the coop-see if I get any takers sometime next week.

Here's to everyone having a successful hatch!!
jumpy.gif
haha "Come on birdy birdy birdy come sit on this wonderfully comfortable egg bed...It takes a while to break in, but give it 19-22 days & it will transform into a soft musical moving bed!!"
I cannot wait to get a broody in the bunch!

Hello all, this is my first time incubating and I just set today. So just around the Ides of March.

Set Day: 2/21
Hatch Day: 3/14
99.5°
22 Eggs (22 eggs in all, 6 french black copper marans, 6 buff brahma and 10 of our own "mutt" eggs (BO over EE, BO and BR))
Welcome to your new addiction! I love when there are crosses or ee ones - so fun to see what you'll end up with & even then you'll still be surprised @ the changes as they grow!! love it!

Back
Top Bottom