Maybe my DH is right...over 1000 posts???

mudhen

confidently clueless
13 Years
Jan 15, 2007
Shepherdstown, WV
LOL, I just was writing a response in the Fisher Cat thread I put up last night and noticed that the counter/number thingy on the left side reads 1004????!!!!
ep.gif

That can't be right, can it?
Last I looked it read like 740 something and I thought back then that couldn't be right.
If it is, then DH is probably right, I do spend a lot of time on BYC....I don't think I'll tell him I have been blabbing so much though.
roll.png

I'm thinking I might be wrong though, that must be like how many times you go into and read threads, not actually write posts, right?
Oy...I'm going back to work...so I better shut up
roll.png

duc.gif

Last edited:
Yep they sure add up fast. I tend to post more at the other BYC still, but it's growing here as well.

Sorry to disappoint you mudhen, but the counter counts actual times you POST, not read...lol Dont feel bad though. You've been a member for going on 5 months. 1000 posts is only reall like 200 posts a month, or just a little over 6 posts a day!
wink.png
I've been a member for only 2 months and have logged over 500 posts. Thats just as bad!
tongue.png
No wait, ITS WORSE!
hmm.png
lol

Last edited:
So I'm not alone, LOL, and whew!!!
Six a day average...that's not so bad!
Well, I suppose it just goes to prove how much I enjoy sharing a common interest with all of you chickenaholics, hatchaholics,....
gig.gif
lau.gif

smiley_huggrouphuggle.gif

that just means you read byc alot an post alot.im over 200 posts an ive been here 34days.

Back
Top Bottom