Mods, please lock. Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
What a 'lil beauty!

Seriously.

Oh dear, I seem to have lost track of time! Quite badly!
ep.gif
I have to go to bed. Goodnight, Zinnia! It was nice chatting with you!

Last edited:
We've again needed to clean up this thread.

We appreciate those that keep our forum rules and those that quickly report problem posts so we can remove them and ban the users before they turn into a bigger problem (which often results in a thread being permanently removed).

To those that have broken the rules by posting items not appropriate for our community: We've given a few of you specific warnings. For the others, this is an indirect warning:

Reread our RULES , stick to them, or loose your privileged to participate in this topic and possibly your access to BYC.

Ok, let the fun (within the rules) continue!

Remember, keep our forum rules and quickly report problem posts so we can remove them and ban the users before they turn into a bigger problem (which often results in a thread being permanently removed).

Quote:
Thanks a bunch, Nifty! You're the best! I didn't expect this thread to be reopened, but you did it twice!!
hugs.gif

Wowza! On with the RP'ing!!

Ace nuzzled Bella and the foals.

Shadow let Adelphie nurse.

Layla watched Rufus.

Poppy pranced around Warlock.

Blaze cuddled Twilight.

Stephani stared at Twilight, confused.

Flip rested comfortably underneath the willow tree, contemplating.

#1: Impending doom. It wasn't going to happen right away, but he knew it was bad and possibly unavoidable...
#2: Aaron's idea of leadership, which some of the herd seemed to accept and others disliked. Flip wasn't sure whether he liked it or not.
#3: Dogs. Why WERE all these dogs running around, anyway?
#4: Not enough foals = not enough pregnant mares!
#5: Windherd. Dax was looking dangerous.
#6: Fireherd. The chaos there could become... dangerous. Weren't all other herds dangerous?
#7: Other hazards. There were plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom