Mt. Hope Swap Meet In Ohio July 16 GRRRR.. Some People are just RUDE!

well, we decided to setup tomorrow.
smile.png

We have a bunch of d'uccle's, mostly Mille but some blue mille, lav and porcelain. I have a few Amer chicks about a month old too.

We also brought three BS peachicks and a pair of 2009 peafowl (IB split to white). Also have two RGP males hatched this spring, just starting to get their colors.

I did also bring my purple BS 2009 peacock but not sure if I'm going to sell him or not yet.
idunno.gif
He may hang in the shade tomorrow and come back, not sure yet.

If only I would have known about this sooner!!
I have several serama pairs and chicks and a few silkie chicks I would have brought.
It is awful hot out tho. I would think the birds would be fried by the end of the day.

Quote:
I left early just because of the heat. I was worried about my birds. To make matters worse I got a sunburn.....

BeccaOh and I are set up at Mt. Hope right now. We were here yesterday, too, but we went home for the night with the youngest babies we'd brought and our friend "the Goose Man" watched over our birds for us overnight.
big_smile.png

We are set up inside, and it's not as hot in here as outside and the birds aren't in the direct sun. Plus, we have fans going. We do have to keep refilling feeders/waterers though AND clean up the messes everyone is making kicking out their bedding.

We have a lady selling puppies next to us (I'm not going there...) on our left and a guy on our right has a brown and white bull calf for slae - to give ya'll ideas of where we're at.

We're both wearing our BYC My Pet Makes Me Breakfast t-shirts - mine is black, Becca's is Red - and we have BYC magnet bumper stickers decorating our signs and table - and we brought BYC business cards
lol.png
and our posters out front have BYC on it and our member names.

We'd love to meet any other BYC'ers who are down to day!!

You guys are lucky.... I couldn't find a spot in the pavillon yesterday.

Is there more than 1 pavillion there.
I may stop in today. If I can borrow my friends canopy I may just set up again. Then we will at least be out of the sun.

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom