Mutt chickie models ensemble..pics page 2

That might be the cutest thing EVER! I think were all a little nuts
big_smile.png
Thats ok, were unique. I make scarves for my toy poodle. Ill try to get a picture and put it up. But I dont think there is anything cuter that a chick in a hat! Mabye a duckling! Oh goodness.

Awwwwwwwww................I gotta see the poodle in the scarf!!!! My mother had a toy poodle for many years (she died of old age eventually) who had an entire wardrobe of sweaters (and she refused to go out when it was chilly without one) but I don't know why we never thought of a scarf for her!!!
smile.png

I love those photos! Would you add me to your Christmas card list?
PM me for my address. What fun your having.
I ordered a chicken sadle with a gromet placed in the middle with a ring there. You are supposed to take your chicken for a walk. The woman even embroidered my chickens name on it.
So the day it came, out I went to the chicken yard. I put it on and the poor little chicken, she struggled so, was clearly unhappy, I got one side off and she took off running, thought she was going to tear off her wing to get the other side off.
Perhaps I should switch to hats and scarfs?

now if only we can think on how to make tiny stiletto heals for chicks LOL we can go into : business it will be the next hello kitty!

Quote:
Oh man I didnt even realize that was a handbag! Thats unique. How long did it take you to make everything?
The dog scarves only take about 20 min to make! With bulky yarn about 1 min
lol.png

How long did your moms poodle live? Do they really live 20 years? I cant even think about ever being without my baby
sad.png

I do have this picture for now, she is modeling her new (oh man, I dont even want to say it) Juicy Couture sweater
roll.png
Yes, Im insane
big_smile.png

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

OH MY!!!!! That is too adorable!!! She is such a pretty baby!!!
smile.png
Well, I didn't time myself when I made it, but it was only a few minutes. Everything is so tiny!!!
smile.png
The white yarn is the eyelash yarn though, which I find difficult to work with.

Mom's poodle lived about 14 1/2 years. Her name was Katrina. Honestly, I have never known one to be 20 but I am sure it is possible. I know she still mourns her and it has been years since she passed away. She has a ton of beautiful flowers planted on her grave and puts fresh cut ones on it all the time, too. They definitely are a part of the family.

And yes, you sure can.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom