My 2012 Breeding Muscovys *Pic Heavy*

Okay now that you have your camera fixed where are the pics of the rest of your birds, geese etc.?
wink.png
caf.gif

Quote:
Or father.. Truthfully I love their faces..

HAHAHAHA the one in your avatar looks like it cant even SEE!!!
gig.gif

how is there temperment?

She can see..
tongue.png
All of My muscovys are very calm. When the hens were younger and not in pens.. anytime I would call them with food, they would come flying to me from anywhere in the yard.. Now their wings are a little too strong for me to feel safe letting them out.. The pullets from this year live in a 20 by 25 pen (9 hens and 3 drakes) I have roosts on either side of the pen and the hens fly back and forth from roost to roost...

Quote:
im thinking of expanding my duck invantory
tongue.png

and not sure what i should pick.. im on the fence about a few (maybe all get both)
that scovys and anconas
but im hoping to get hatching eggs from a friend this spring..
she doesnt hav scovys tho

opps pushed send to soon all yours are beautiful!!! i hope to have some just as beautiful
smile.png

Last edited:
Well.. I was thinking of selling some muscovy eggs on here but.. dont think I will be because you have to be 18 to sell birds on here.. Doesnt make sence to me.. Youth have to sell their birds too.. I ship birds and eggs all the time...

sad.png
well thats to bad..
it could be just for their protection not for kids under 18 arent capable.. its just a protection thing...??? idk
do you have any baby pictures of any scovys ive never seen scovy ducklings
big_smile.png

Oh well.. Ill sell my birds some place else.. LOL I looked all over this computer for Muscovy Ducklings pictures.. Ill look again.. for you.. I seen you said something about them in another post.. Ill look again..

LOL
big_smile.png
hide.gif
not me LOL

yeah ive been looking all over here for some but i suck at searching i do a little then get frustrated and Quit
tongue.png

Last edited:
Rosecomb-Ryan - do you specifically select wild type or atipico ducklings for breeding? or do you just chose the best looking birds?

Back
Top Bottom