My $4 Yard Sale Find for Zane *update post #27*

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
In almost new condition, too! This collapsible playpen is perfect for bringing Zane in the house when it's raining and he cant be left out in the pen, but needs company. My dog is scared of it, silly girl, just like she's afraid of everything, so he's pretty safe in there. What do you think? Did I get a good deal for $4?
DCP_1253.jpg

DCP_1252.jpg

BTW, we are near the end of a 14 day stint of Doxycycline with Zane and it seems to be beating his hock infection. As soon as we are relatively certain the infection is really gone, we'll do some warm epsom salt soaks of his leg and see if we can get some movement back in it again.

Last edited:
Yes you got a great deal!!...I'm always on the lookout for those playpens and haven't found one yet!..I have one upstairs but my kids keep having grandkids!...LOL

Zane is in my thoughts!!

Chicken playpens . . . chicken diapers . . . chickens watching TV . . . chickens with fancy saddles . . . chickens dining on all manner of culinary delights . . .

I really love this forum.
wink.png

In all seriousness, though, thanks for the Zane update. Seeing him in that playpen made my afternoon. You have no idea how many of us out here are keeping up with his progress!

Jen in TN
~:<>

Awww, Zane looks happy in his warm, comfy playpen. That's so sweet of you to set that up for him!
smile.png
I'm glad he's improving, even if it's taking time. You are such good chicken parents to be working so hard to heal him.

Back
Top Bottom