My Cockerel Crowed Today!!!!

Cute cockerel! I believe that my cockerel Sandy was about 15 or 16 weeks old when I posted the video of him. Perhaps even as young as 13 or 14 weeks. But now he is 26 weeks old and he crows a LOT more than he did at the time of the original post, and it's much louder more powerful. I have to admit I'm quite impressed!

sandyboi.jpg

👆This is what he looks like now. Getting to watch him develop and grow has been such an awesome experience, and he STILL just keeps on growing 🤣 looking forward to seeing him when he's full grown.

I hear that most cockerels generally start crowing by the time they are 16-20 weeks, so hopefully you get to hear Ronnie start crowing within the next month or two.

Cute cockerel! I believe that my cockerel Sandy was about 15 or 16 weeks old when I posted the video of him. Perhaps even as young as 13 or 14 weeks. But now he is 26 weeks old and he crows a LOT more than he did at the time of the original post, and it's much louder more powerful. I have to admit I'm quite impressed!

View attachment 3302735

👆This is what he looks like now. Getting to watch him develop and grow has been such an awesome experience, and he STILL just keeps on growing 🤣 looking forward to seeing him when he's full grown.

I hear that most cockerels generally start crowing by the time they are 16-20 weeks, so hopefully you get to hear Ronnie start crowing within the next month or two.
He’s very handsome!! 😊 I can’t wait until Ronnie Roo is matured. I just hope he doesn’t turn into a psycho 😂

He’s very handsome!! 😊 I can’t wait until Ronnie Roo is matured. I just hope he doesn’t turn into a psycho 😂

Congratulations to you both. He is a good looking fella, and that is a lovely crow.

Thanks guys!

I also hope Ronnie doesn't become a psycho lol. For that matter I hope Sandy doesn't either, he's still young enough to have a possible unexpected attitude change.

Back
Top Bottom