My duck is having a seizure like behavior

Well the Pekin Duck is no longer having seizures and a brownish Duck just started tonight should I do the same as I did for the Pekin Duck and for how long should I keep giving the Pekin Duck this stuff

How old is the brownish duck? Yes give him/ her the same as you’ve been doing for you Pekin. How long has you Pekin been with out a seizure? I’d keep up with the liquid b in their water until they are 10 weeks old that is when they are growing the fastest and need the support the b vitamins give. But give the one having seizures 1ml by mouth or over a treat . If your giving by mouth be very careful you don’t want your duckling aspirating.

About 3 weeks
How old is the brownish duck? Yes give him/ her the same as you’ve been doing for you Pekin. How long has you Pekin been with out a seizure? I’d keep up with the liquid b in their water until they are 10 weeks old that is when they are growing the fastest and need the support the b vitamins give. But give the one having seizures 1ml by mouth or over a treat . If your giving by mouth be very careful you don’t want your duckling aspirating.

Back
Top Bottom