My flock and their stories.

JadeFarms

🙄🤚 Loving life 💜
May 3, 2019
Florida
Well, 5 1/2 months ago I got 15 different breeds of chickens. I hadn’t had chickens in like 5 or 6 months so I just had to some more. I lost one on the way but I had an extra! He was not the brightest and he got eaten. Well, when this corona started I just had to get more :oops: But I guess that’s just chicken math. I got 5 chicks, three of which we’re really sick with me not knowing, but I did save one and I have her and her three best friends!!:celebrate Then I met a lady who had a purebred blue ameraucana cockerel she couldn't keep, so of course I wasright there to get him!! Next thing I know she has to get rid of a blue and black hen and a black rooster!! So of course I get them too:barnie That meant more work (although I regret nothing) so I got out there and built some pens. My chickens are 5 1/2 months and not laying, even my sapphire gem isn’t laying, but I love them nonetheless!!!

Anyway, I now have 20 chickens, and an incubator... bad idea to get me an incubator because that means more chicks hehe!!
I taught my chickens to fly on my arm when I put my arm out, next chicks I plan on teaching them different tricks!!!

Back
Top Bottom