My Flock Journey

Pics
I checked my other chicks over and they look good at the moment. No issues. Cleaned their brooder out after I removed the infected chick. Ive been checking on them all day. They don't seem to be lethargic or anything like that.
That’s GREAT! I’m so happy they seem to be doing great! I’ll tell everyone to pray/wish that your little australorp gets better!!

Update on the Black Australorp chick:
I got home and the chick was moving around and chirping but.... the waste was coming from its navel. And its belly was really big and its crop on its neck was massive. Unfortunately I had to make the decision to cull it. Im extremely upset and can't bare the thought. I was crying uncontrollably at the thought. RIP Lil Black Australorp #3.

Update on the Black Australorp chick:
I got home and the chick was moving around and chirping but.... the waste was coming from its navel. And its belly was really big and its crop on its neck was massive. Unfortunately I had to make the decision to cull it. Im extremely upset and can't bare the thought. I was crying uncontrollably at the thought. RIP Lil Black Australorp #3.
Aww I’m so sorry! You did the humane thing and I’m very sorry that it came to that:hugs

Back
Top Bottom