My Flock Journey

Pics
Update on our Tomatoes and Chilli's:

Our Tomatoes are sprouting!!!! :wee
20180906_190743.jpg
20180906_190749.jpg

No sign of sprouts from the chillies yet but.

Update on my Chicks:
Today they all tried cooked rice and went absolutely crazy over it. Loved it.
Of course Hazel has some wait for her when she gets up in the morning too.
The 3 that I suspect are roosters are starting to look more and more like roos. I will put some photos up over the weekend if I get some good ones.

Update on my Black Australorp with the sore leg:
Its walking much better. Not 100% but im happy to say it looks like its improving. It was eating rice with the other chicks.

Update on the Light Sussex chick thats alot smaller then the others:
It is going extremely well. Doesn't take any of the other chicks sh*t for being so small. It seems extremely happy and just loving life. Its not tired all the time. If you pick it up and pat it then it will close its eyes and start to sleep but other then that doesn't seem tired.

Hey I just got to this thread but I saw the name Hazel and I have a young hen named Hazel too! I just want to know what the names are for them

I did have Nutmeg but unfortunately she went missing one day.

I have chicks at the moment too. And 2 of the Light Sussex have names so far. Chippy - Looks like it will be a roo and I have a really really little one that the kids have called Squishy.

But I do need to name the others I want the names food related. Thats my theme. My nieces insisted that Squishy has a different name because it may not survive to lay one day.

Hazel was having a lovely day today. Playing in the rain. Watching throw our front window. Chillin on the veranda. We kept chasing her off as she plays on the lounges but she makes it a game of course. And I couldn't stop laughing when she was ripping up my partners flowers :lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom