My Flock Journey

Pics
I'm worried about the red and white bird a bit. Those neck feathers look a bit roo-ish to me. How old is this bird? A close up, side profile pic would would better since I can't really see the bird's stance and saddle feathers that well. I'm worried it could be a slow developing roo.
upload_2018-9-12_8-2-14.png

Of your littles, your sore legged bird looks like a pullet. There are two that look roo-ish to me. Their combs are a bit big and the red is feathering slowly, a sign that usually means male to me.
upload_2018-9-12_8-5-6.png

I'm worried about the red and white bird a bit. Those neck feathers look a bit roo-ish to me. How old is this bird? A close up, side profile pic would would better since I can't really see the bird's stance and saddle feathers that well. I'm worried it could be a slow developing roo.
View attachment 1531947

Of your littles, your sore legged bird looks like a pullet. There are two that look roo-ish to me. Their combs are a bit big and the red is feathering slowly, a sign that usually means male to me.
View attachment 1531948

The orange colored with white is 3 months old. I bought her sexed at 2 weeks old so she should be a pullet.

Im glad you think the Black Australorp with the sore leg looks like pullet. And the other 2 I guessed were cockerels and I have a Light Sussex that im sure is a Cockerel too.

View attachment 1531947

View attachment 1531948

Ohhh and thank you for helping me

View attachment 1531947

View attachment 1531948
20180905_174856.jpg 20180905_174848.jpg 20180827_092714.jpg 20180827_092735.jpg

Back
Top Bottom