My little Nando just will not grow! Update: He's found a forever home!

Oh my HECK! Never seen anything so small at that age before. She's just darling. Hope she does okay, don't cull her if it's not necessary. So precious!
QP

Nan is a really cute name. She's like the benjamin button of chickens......
frow.gif

How is Nan? reminds me of all the runt piglets I adopted as a kid on the farm. Few made it, but when they did I was sure it was all the attention they got from me!

Quote:
I know! If it doesn't kill her in the process, they will likely be this size of robin's eggs. She's been peeping a bit like she's tired of being alone, so after dinner I'll put on my fluffy bathrobe and she can watch Dancing with the Stars with me on the couch..She's kinda stinky though. I believe a bath will be in order first.
I had a tadpole once that lived for 9, YES 9 months before turning in to a tiny frog. It took me a long time to figure out the tadpole food wasn't cutting it and started giving it boiled spinach. As soon as I did, it turned into a frog. Maybe I should cut up some grass/lettuce slivers for her to eat. Go for the greens a bit more. I've been worried she might choke on such stuff, but may be worth a shot. I have been giving her some mashed cereal and yogurt for extra nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom