My mom got into a car accident. ~UPDATE~

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
The GMC yukon that was just bought a week ago was in its first accident. The girl was not paying attention and rammed the back of the yukon. She went under the yukon and took off the spare tire. The yukon only has a few scrapes and scratches as my mom said and the girls car is now totaled. She siad when she got out to look at the damge the hood was bent in half. My mom is off to the hospital and I hope that she is ok. She said she is getting a headach and her neck really hurts. I will see if I can snap some pics of the back of the yukon when she gets home later.

Last edited:
Hope your mom is O.K.
fl.gif

Thanks guys. The same thing happened to my dad in his mazda. Some guy was not paying attention and hit the back. Bent the trunck in on the mazda. MY dad had to wear that neck thing and had to get back surgery

Last edited:
Thanks. Just hoping to get a call to know whats up. I told her that on the plus side she will be loaded with pain killers and she laughed.

My mom is ok. She cant move her head much and is in a bit of pain. She left the hospital about 45 minutes ago. She found out that the girl who hit her was 2 rooms away from her and the girl is ok as well.

I am glad she is ok Deb. I saw the truck and it just has a few scratches. I am now going to buy my 99 ford F250 later on. If it was the buick they had 2 weeks ago it would have been done for.

Back
Top Bottom