My New Coop! 3/14 Today's progress pic on post #356

Buster, looking good! Did you get the pictures of your breeding pens in the other coop that someone was asking about. I have a vague idea of what you where describing the other night.

Quote:
If you have enough distance between the coop and the shed and want to build another one you might consider putting your runs between the buildings. Have a coop, then run, then the storage shed, then a run and then the other coop. If you do it right and with the right landscaping it will look like one continous setup. You could use the smaller coop as a brooder/breeder hut and then the new bigger one could be for your layers/meat birds.

Quote:
If you have enough distance between the coop and the shed and want to build another one you might consider putting your runs between the buildings. Have a coop, then run, then the storage shed, then a run and then the other coop. If you do it right and with the right landscaping it will look like one continous setup. You could use the smaller coop as a brooder/breeder hut and then the new bigger one could be for your layers/meat birds.

LOL except they are 100 and some feet away from each other...

I didn't get much done today but I did get the fascia and some of the drip edge up.

I haven't done a lot of shingling but I've been looking up things about it online. I may have to just bite the bullet and do it myself and hope it turns out nice.

5570_dsci0764.jpg

Buster, are you having fun yet Dude? looks great, I wished I was close to you to come and throgh the shingles real quick on this roof.
Man I tell you what ,it is kind of relaxing thing for me any time I start building something, the only problem, my wife promised me to through me out in the garage if I kept on adding more sheds and project to her backyard
lol.png
lol.png

Omran

Buster, I know that some places recommend a waterproofing of some kind before laying the roofing felt and then the shingles.
Maybe Steve or Sam can come up with some suggestions to make it easier for you. I wish I was at that stage in my coops.

Back
Top Bottom