My new ladies!!! SO cute!!

jenni22776rn

Songster
8 Years
Mar 6, 2011
Central Maine
big_smile.png
The DH saw an add in Uncle Henry's about Buff orpingtons pullets and knowing how much I wanted one he took me on a little trip...got there and fell in love with a little Golden laced wyndotte and the DH shocked me when he asked if he could get a Barred rock...of course I had to say yes!!
wink.png
We did not get the BO because she was gone...but instead we got these little ladies!!
81782_ladies.jpg

This is Miss Amber..she is a little scared of us but in time she will get better..with some treats and extra love!
81782_049.jpg

This is Miss Lilly..love her!! I really like the Barred rock breed...she is sweet!
81782_053.jpg

81782_052.jpg

We have them in a diffrent coop for a few more weeks then in the coop they go!! SO cute!!
love.gif

Beautiful birds! I'm so excited after seeing your pictures. I just put some barred rock and some gold-laced wyandotte eggs in my incubator yesterday. Sure hope they hatch because I think those are two lovely breeds! I'd love a BO, too. Good luck with Miss Amber and Miss Lilly.

Your girls are just beautiful! Hope they give you lots of love and lots of eggs:)

Nice! I luv my BR's. Took 2 of them to work last Sat. I wanted to rehome the roo, since he was an extra. A nice lady fell in love with them, and took both of them home to hang out in the barn with rescued horses.

Back
Top Bottom