My son just proved to me I'm a moron,,,

When I was first married we had dinner with some friends after we were cleaning up wrapping the food up and I said "boy I am never buying this brand of wrap again, It wont rip" My friend laughed and said that I had to tear off the cardboard to get to the blade. We both laughed. I struggled for weeks with that stupid wrap before I found out. My Pop always signed his emails with "You dont stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing" and I try to always remember that

Quote:
LOL, at least he's 17!! I've had my 6 year old point out stuff like that to me.
lol.png

As for the foil, this came up on a non-chicken related forum I used to belong to a few years back. I had no idea! I have heard about the arrow near the gas gauge symbol but never ever remember it's there....
roll.png

Hm, if it weren't so cold out, I might go look to see if either of our cars has an arrow. I might sleep better knowing I hadn't actually missed that one.
lol.png

Quote:
Oh good grief! I just went and got my cheap store brand of plastic wrap and sure enough, theres directions that says "push in tab to lock". What next!?
lau.gif

I just had to go check my foil and plastic wrap also and I couldn't believe it they are there! Way old enough you would think, to know about those by now. I have been fighting that 200 foot roll of plastic wrap for almost 2 years (I totally hate to use it, so don't often) to stay in that stupid box and all this time all I had to do was read the little sides
he.gif
he.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
Thank you
lau.gif
lau.gif

Oh well, they say we learn something new each day. Wow did I learn something good today, now I can use the other 150 feet of that plastic wrap
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom