My sussex chicks

chickenman10

Hatching
9 Years
Oct 3, 2010
To any1 that is thinking of starting off with chicks you are in for a treat u might have to clean them feed them water them and give them some attention it is a wonderful joy to watch your small chicks gro up to lay eggs or to be the father of new chicks:)
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

i had a good time wit my light sussex chicks and now they are laying for me and i sold 2 cocks for 50 euros a profit as a paid a fiver a pirece as kicks...... if i learned anything chicks are a heavy bundel to carry but is worth it in the end;)
wink.png
wink.png

I'll be getting some new babies the end of this month (yippeeeee) and in that order, are two Speckled Sussex. I have really admired that breed for a while, but was unable to order any last spring. This time, I was able to get the last hatch of the season. I can't wait!
yippiechickie.gif

Glad you said that. I have some friends that are gardners in a major way..they love to come over and get my manure, and the eggs. when I mentioned raising their own they said, oh no, it's too much work and I don't feel like taking care of them on a dialy basis...I just felt like, well in that case you don't deserve any manure or eggs....but it's their loss I look at it. Not mine. I guess some ppl. just aren't cut out for that pleasure. I am not a plant person to an extreme so I guess they look at me the same way. After all, that's what makes everyone different. Thank God..lol

Back
Top Bottom