My sussex chicks

chickenman10

Hatching
9 Years
Oct 3, 2010
To any1 that is thinking of starting off with chicks you are in for a treat u might have to clean them feed them water them and give them some attention it is a wonderful joy to watch your small chicks gro up to lay eggs or to be the father of new chicks:)
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

i had a good time wit my light sussex chicks and now they are laying for me and i sold 2 cocks for 50 euros a profit as a paid a fiver a pirece as kicks...... if i learned anything chicks are a heavy bundel to carry but is worth it in the end;)
wink.png
wink.png

yomama

Crowing
10 Years
Nov 6, 2009
outside, except when I'm inside
I'll be getting some new babies the end of this month (yippeeeee) and in that order, are two Speckled Sussex. I have really admired that breed for a while, but was unable to order any last spring. This time, I was able to get the last hatch of the season. I can't wait!
yippiechickie.gif

D'Angelo N Va.

Songster
10 Years
Dec 28, 2009
Glad you said that. I have some friends that are gardners in a major way..they love to come over and get my manure, and the eggs. when I mentioned raising their own they said, oh no, it's too much work and I don't feel like taking care of them on a dialy basis...I just felt like, well in that case you don't deserve any manure or eggs....but it's their loss I look at it. Not mine. I guess some ppl. just aren't cut out for that pleasure. I am not a plant person to an extreme so I guess they look at me the same way. After all, that's what makes everyone different. Thank God..lol

Top Bottom