My wife's design for Watering system...

Very neat!
thumbsup.gif
I am thinking about installing this type of watering system in my coop.

-Noah:cd

I love it! I've been toying with a very similar idea once the coop is finished because I wanted to have one side in the coop and one in the adjacent run.
5.gif

Very glad to see it's working; I'll be a lot more confident putting it in. And the frozen milk jug idea ROCKS! Not as hot here in north central Wa, but we have our days!!

Cudos to the wife!
7.gif
That looks like a very nice, clean job!!

But just in case it hasn't already happened, be forewarned: PVC can be addicting! I've used it for cold frames, dog beds, motor home awnings, young tree shades, tool racks, camping tables... And with a can of spray paint for plastic, well, the possibilities are ENDless!
woot.gif

Everytime DH sees me in the PVC section, he just groans, "NOW what are ya' building?"
1.gif

Again, Great job!! Thanks!

Quote:
"28 animals and we don't live on a fram" -
lol.png
You can do that on the eastern shore, wonderful place. Grew up in MD for the most part, great childhood, I miss the old Maryland alot.

i would install one but it would freeze so bad here in the idaho mountains

Quote:
They picked it up in minutes! And when we started the chicks on it, it was seconds, like they'd always used it. I think maybe the silver knob standing out from the red plastic makes them immediately curious.

Back
Top Bottom