Naked Neck/Turken Thread

Just joined the forum!! Naked necks are my favorite chicken, I'll post some pics soon!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Another newbie to the breed and to this forum.
Amazing a thread that is 759 pages long!
Loved looking at everyone's photos and learning so much. I admit I haven't read all 759 pages but working on it.

I stumbled upon the NN oddly enough at a field auction that only had a few chickens. I saw this odd bird and thought, yup gotta have it.
Photo is first day home in isolation. She's with the rest of the "normal" birds now and I gotta say, I'm totally in love with this breed. Now to find some more :)

Here she is

Another newbie to the breed and to this forum. Amazing a thread that is 759 pages long! Loved looking at everyone's photos and learning so much. I admit I haven't read all 759 pages but working on it. I stumbled upon the NN oddly enough at a field auction that only had a few chickens. I saw this odd bird and thought, yup gotta have it. Photo is first day home in isolation. She's with the rest of the "normal" birds now and I gotta say, I'm totally in love with this breed. Now to find some more :) Here she is
Hi Neighbor(ish)! She is a beauty! What a lucky find : )

Another newbie to the breed and to this forum. Amazing a thread that is 759 pages long! Loved looking at everyone's photos and learning so much. I admit I haven't read all 759 pages but working on it. I stumbled upon the NN oddly enough at a field auction that only had a few chickens. I saw this odd bird and thought, yup gotta have it. Photo is first day home in isolation. She's with the rest of the "normal" birds now and I gotta say, I'm totally in love with this breed. Now to find some more :) Here she is
Hi Neighbor(ish)! She is a beauty! What a lucky find : )

...And I qualify as a complete idjit. I put my camera in a pocket, not once, but twice today to get pics. Both times after I had sat in the pen and settled birds --- NO memory card in the camera. I forgot that I forgot before, and then I lost enthusiam for photography. Tomorrow is a new day : ) No pics but great time bird-watching.

...And I qualify as a complete idjit. I put my camera in a pocket, not once, but twice today to get pics. Both times after I had sat in the pen and settled birds --- NO memory card in the camera. I forgot that I forgot before, and then I lost enthusiam for photography. Tomorrow is a new day : ) No pics but great time bird-watching.
That drives me crazy when I do that.. There should be an emergency backup camera card in the coop just for these situations... Right? :)

Back
Top Bottom