NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

Luvs chickens wrote:

I did well today. Sold some ducks and rehomed a few roosters.

Thanks Luvs Chickens, for the Rooster! I named him Granite. He's a sweetie. The ducklings, my boys named Oreo and Almond.

Loved the swap--many temptations.​

Does anyone have any Bob white eggs. I have a broody Northern White and would like to give her some eggs.
smile.png

I am 3 Roos lighter....but somehow managed to forget to bring my broody hen lol....

Anyone know anyone locally who breeds or sells Call ducks?? I have a male, lost my female and poor guy is lonely.

i know someone just over the border in Maine that has lots of call ducks in different colors that he's been selling during the Sanford swaps. i am not sure if he is on the message boards though.

Chickie'sMoma :

i know someone just over the border in Maine that has lots of call ducks in different colors that he's been selling during the Sanford swaps. i am not sure if he is on the message boards though.

I think that might be the same guy I got the pair from. When is the next Sanford swap do you happen to know?​

Quote:
Oh great! That's a little closer to me than where he is in Maine.... Do you have the address?

Hi peeps,

I recently purchased this:

But received a pack of TEN of these:

The seller will be sending me a replacement costume with a return envelope for the hats. He is offering a discount on any hats I want to keep. They will be $22.50 (a $2 discount on sale price, plus an additional savings of $4.75 since you would not have to pay the normal shipping fee). Let me know if anyone is interested in buying any. I would need the money PayPal'ed to me within the next couple days before I send the extras back. I can drop orders off at the Westford swap on Oct 2 or the Townsend swap on Oct 8, or they will be available for pickup at my house in Ayer anytime. If you want to read more about these items, simply click on the pictures above (but I will only have hats - if you want a costume, you'll have to buy it yourself!).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom