Thanks! Im so excited! How come so many people say emus are stupid and dumb but then their are those people that say they are smart?

Not sure; I don't find that mine are really what I would call dumb. But I also wouldn't say they're extremely intelligent either, lol.

Usually at around day 50 :)
Alright awesome! Thank you! is there any rules as to keeping them inside the incubator after they hatch or should i take them out when they start hatching or just leave them in there? I want to take video of it hatching so is it ok to take it out and hold it in some blankets?

Alright awesome! Thank you! is there any rules as to keeping them inside the incubator after they hatch or should i take them out when they start hatching or just leave them in there? I want to take video of it hatching so is it ok to take it out and hold it in some blankets?

Well, hatching takes a long time and they need to be warm during it so you can't really take them out and film for the entire time they're hatching. They don't walk well at all for the first couple of days so it can be safer to leave them in the incubator for that time. You can still take them out and hold them etc if you want during that time.

Well, hatching takes a long time and they need to be warm during it so you can't really take them out and film for the entire time they're hatching. They don't walk well at all for the first couple of days so it can be safer to leave them in the incubator for that time. You can still take them out and hold them etc if you want during that time.
So I need to leave it in my incubator for days? My incubator is small?

Back
Top Bottom