So I got 2 more chicks, I couldn’t say no.
They’re both silkies, one white, one black and their names are ebony and ivory.

Attachments

• 983EC473-6AEB-4919-AB43-6A114C08A7D4.jpeg
    983EC473-6AEB-4919-AB43-6A114C08A7D4.jpeg
    524.7 KB · Views: 2
I have 17 chicks coming in June from McMurray Hatchery and I need some name ideas. I have a few but still need more names. Some of the breeds are Speckled Sussex, True whiting blues, Ameraucanas, and a mystery chick. I also have an Ayam Cemani pullet that I’ve had hopes of becoming a rooster but now I’m 99% sure it’s a pullet so I need some name suggestions for her too.Thanks,
-ChickenWhisperer101
there is always the star wars themed names
Princess Egg Layer
Hen Solo
Hendo Calrisian

How about Pepper for one of the SS?
I have 17 chicks coming in June from McMurray Hatchery and I need some name ideas. I have a few but still need more names. Some of the breeds are Speckled Sussex, True whiting blues, Ameraucanas, and a mystery chick. I also have an Ayam Cemani pullet that I’ve had hopes of becoming a rooster but now I’m 99% sure it’s a pullet so I need some name suggestions for her too.Thanks,
-ChickenWhisperer101

I got 12 chicks from Meyer’s last summer and named them all after OG super models;
Janice Dickinson (ended up being a Roo so now he is Manice Dickinson,) Tyra Banks (sweet barred rock who passed away from unknown illness on 4/1 😢) Kate Moss (Speckled Sussex) Naomi Campbell (SLW) Christie Brinkley (White Rock) Cindy Crawford (Jubilee Orpington) Iman (Black Sumatra) Christy Turlington (Partridge Penedesenca) Linda Evandelista (Splash Marans) Helena Christensen (Black Copper Marans) Karen Mulder (Welsummer) and then Tyson Beckford (secondary Black Australorp Roo.) They are my model flock.
I also considered Real Housewives names.
My daughter wanted to name them after characters from The Office.
what’s your favorite show? name them after the characters! so fun!

I can tell you my girls names.. Big momma .betty. prudence. wilma .florence. peewee .dory. mable. olivia .grace..

I'm getting 5 Blue Australorp pullet chicks next month. For sure names: May and Bonnie. Other ideas: Blue, Belle, Stormy, Pearl, Widget.

I'm thinking Mae Bea for one of mine, that might work well for your Ayam Cermani. Or Switch.

My extra chick (the hatchery gave an eighth chick when I asked for 7) is Mulligan. So, others are Birdie and Bogey. I'm not sure how far I want to take the theme but am considering Par, Fore (or Four), and Alba.

Back
Top Bottom