nerocropsy? (sp)

solarquail

Songster
10 Years
Aug 27, 2009
Virginia
where do i go to get it done my roo big red is not doing good and id like to get him tested to see whats wrong i know i wont get him back but how much doed it range and where do i take him?

Some veterinarians will do a necropsy for you. The price depends on the vet so it would be hard to even guess. I have a diagnostic center here in NC that does them for $5. Is the roo still alive? Perhaps there is something that can be done for him medically. What are his symptoms? Also, if he does pass away, the vet should give him back to you after a necropsy. Some do, some don't depending on what was wrong.

Call your State Agriculture Dept. for VA. They should have a state vet on hand. They should have a place that they have this done as VA has a lot of commercial poultry houses like Harrisonburg.

hes still alive he got sick and i seperated him immediatly he unfortunetly has the symptoms of coryza none of the other ones have any of the symptoms except him he is far away from them so hopefully noone else will catch it!
fl.gif
is it better just to put him down right now or just look into a necropsy?

http://www.vdacs.virginia.gov/forms-pdf/ais/lab/submissionform.pdf

on that link if it work on the second page which one would it be?

Your in Virginia right?

804-786-9202
they should know which of the Diagnostic labs in closest to you.

info from Chicken Health Handbook

hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom