Nevadans?

LOOKING TO BUY-- Silkie Pullets, or any other Bantam Breed :)
**with great genetics!! 2/4 of my 11 wk old white silkies have had multiple issues from bad breeding :( need some good healthy Pullets to add to the group

LOOKING TO BUY-- Silkie Pullets, or any other Bantam Breed
smile.png

**with great genetics!! 2/4 of my 11 wk old white silkies have had multiple issues from bad breeding
sad.png
need some good healthy Pullets to add to the group
If you are coming down to California soon or know someone who is, I have 3 beautiful, bantam Buff Brahma, 10 month old pullets for sale. They are super prolific and lay like crazy. They are from top show winning lines. You can see pictures of them in the BYC 8 weeks and older sale thread
big_smile.png

I also have 4- two week old bantam buff Brahma chicks for sale
wink.png

Last edited:
Julie could probly sell you some dutch, nankins or seramas and I will have bantam Silver laced wyandottes latter in the year.

Thanks for the replies! Pretty much comes down to the easiest way for me to pick them up, we normally do shopping trips to St George, UT, and sometimes Vegas. Elko would be a possibility as well :)
I'm in no major hurry, but at this point i don't have much faith in the chicks I currently have :/
One randomly died at 6 weeks... One had wry neck, which I treated and it fully recovered... Another had a major eye infection that i treated in every way possible that passed away this morning.. And i just noticed my favorite has slight cross beak.. :(

LOOKING TO BUY-- Silkie Pullets, or any other Bantam Breed
smile.png

**with great genetics!! 2/4 of my 11 wk old white silkies have had multiple issues from bad breeding
sad.png
need some good healthy Pullets to add to the group

Green's Feed has tons of silkie and other bantam chicks right now. We were there on Thursday and fell in love, but didn't get any. They're hatchery, but I've rarely had problems with their birds.

Plus, we've all used Ideal Hatchery. The only downside we've seen... the unsexed birds tend to have a very high rate of males versus females. But the quality is great.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom