New duck mama

Thank you! I searched, grabbed, and cut everything in my House that could have possibly been turned into a water.....and this one has worked the best! :lol:
lol that's what i do with anything they need, everything i see is has this idea attached to it on how to improve on something for them.

Funny. I have looked at so much, I forgot I looked at this thread! @Miss Lydia and @onaharley. This is what I am planning to do this weekend!
It's sometimes very difficult to keep the different threads straight in my head! Since i have gone with the bigger set up, it have gone VERY well and i don't think i will need to change or modify anymore....well, until they get the boot to the outside pen!

It's sometimes very difficult to keep the different threads straight in my head! Since i have gone with the bigger set up, it have gone VERY well and i don't think i will need to change or modify anymore....well, until they get the boot to the outside pen!
So, you added a run inside the garage or is this for outside?

Thanks Miss Lydia....I didn’t see this post.

It’s for my garage setup. The garage is completely drywall and heated. Here in Michigan, we are still getting cold weather at night. So they will been inside for at least another weeks or until the weather brakes. It’s just a shipping crate that was taken apart. Nothing fancy.

Back
Top Bottom